English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-3-10 08:22
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
grandmother

2015-3-9 19:01

I can't reply to the one private message I get a day, that's sad!  You didn't do anything wrong at a ...

Grandmother did  you say that to me...  you miss me girly..  just askin. i get  lost on this shuffle  when were talking to eaach other.. sheshhhhhhh
lol

Comments

The threads really can be confusing. :(  Post time 2015-3-10 11:19

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 08:23
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 18:27

well I'm gonna tell you here...  I dont want anyone go frenzy on it.. nore do i want you to  chang ...

bless you Lucy

Comments

No I'm Lucy, sundrop!  Post time 2015-3-11 02:34
Hugs for Lucy!  Post time 2015-3-10 08:52

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 08:32
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 19:17

I'm not a 100 % sure  but i think its a pattern  My friend found on the internet.. and it was like ...

its not  luck.. Sundrop.. its being good to each other.. I  value my  friendships.. and they  know..  exactly  how good I am .. over it.. One thing for sure..  we don't take advantage of it.. either way..I am like that with most  people as well..  if they cross me.. and think I'm not aware.. they have another thing coming..  I dont forget  easy when it comes to that.. I  wait.. lmaooooooooooooo my turn..  thank good ness it  dont  happen to often in my life..  lmao Just  2 men..  and one girl friend..

Comments

Sundrop.. a of yeaterday comment .. and every one else.. I was not imply to any of you t hat you were not good pples..Or I wouldnt be sitting here with you...I you were not great.. you took it o  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 23:26
I treasure my friends also - they are so few and far between - real friends that is.................! thanks for the hugs grandmother.....................  Post time 2015-3-10 18:01
I just had someone I thought was a friend end up, um, not being as invested as I was in the friendship. Hurts. :(  Post time 2015-3-10 11:20
I treasure the friends I met at the pink place and here!  Post time 2015-3-10 08:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 08:41
| Show all posts
Got to watch tv with hubby.  Catch you all tomorrow at 8pm??  I can't knit, my wrist hurts.

Good night everyone.. <HUGS/KISS>

Comments

Night, night sundrop (although it's morning here - can't keep up with our time differences!) Hope you have a good day at the 'office'!!!  Post time 2015-3-10 18:10
night sweetie xxoo  Post time 2015-3-10 08:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 14:27
| Show all posts
I've to confess the last two month I'm a lazy girl ...;P yes, me. I' always doing this or that, but the last two month I didn't do much crafts ...:( I'm tired and I feel I need vacations ... but vacations a re so far away ... I'm thinking about doing new crafts, may be this wopuld enthusiasm me again! May be some vitamins will help! :P

Meanwhile, PC all my spare time!!! :lol:lol:lol
kiss  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 18:09
| Show all posts
Hello Mirti and welcome to the American (and other countries) chatroom.:):)
I think it's just that time of year when thoughts turn to a vacation because it is so grey and damp, well it is here!:(
I'm the same with my crafting - can't get settled into it at the moment (the dang gloves just ain't going right!) but working out in the sunshine on the gardens has helped - hard work though and I've the aches and pains to prove it:curse:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 19:57
| Show all posts
Great idea, thanks!

Comments

welcome to the InN Crowd Hilly make yourself at home.. any questions one of us will help you out.. enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-12 06:52
Hello Hilly and welcome to the forums. Don't forget to start a thread in Daily chatter to introduce yourself to everybody and earn some coins to spend and some points towards levelling up.  Post time 2015-3-10 21:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 23:26
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 19:32

its not  luck.. Sundrop.. its being good to each other.. I  value my  friendships.. and they  know ...

Sundrop.. a of yeaterday comment .. and every one else.. I was  not imply to any of you t hat you were  not  good pples..Or I wouldnt be sitting here with you...I  you were not  great..  you took it out  of TEXT.. and its not the same if I could  voiced it ..

Comments

Don't worry SMM. we know what you meant and didn't take it out of context.................!  Post time 2015-3-11 02:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-11 04:04
| Show all posts
I s there anyone here
i  had to go see  the occologist.. today.. so im  a bit off track..  from treatments

Comments

I m sicker than tobys butt lmaoooooooooooooo I had radiation and chemo.. they had to give it to me.. My occologist.. says were gonna fry the varmites out of me one way or another lmaooooooooo  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-12 06:50
I'm here SMM! How are you doing after your appointment?  Post time 2015-3-11 06:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-11 06:37
| Show all posts
Sometime I wonder.. if I am all alone on here.. but  freinds on here  always  commute with me.. You all are a great  crew to be around.. and  me and my glitter gifs i found one for  just this moment to share

friendship.jpg

Comments

I'll bet they're packed in there like sardines.....................!!  Post time 2015-3-11 06:51
Neat!!  Post time 2015-3-11 06:50

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 06:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090802 sec., 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list