English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-3-10 07:06
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 15:05

I  just  finished of my  wreath for my sister in law.. hope she likes it.. this ones is for fall.   ...

thanks every one,,, I  do this with my scraps.. and  do it up.. as i have nothing  on the go.. an  dump in the garbage can.. and when i am ready to put one together.. its already to  fly.. lmaooooo
Im such a  NERD lmao.. Ill have to  put the pattern together.. and  maybe we can work some thing out  
LOL

Comments

That sounds like a plan!  Post time 2015-3-10 07:58

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 07:17
| Show all posts

LucyLocket

2015-3-9 15:25

SMM - that is beautiful! Why don't you upload it to Crochet Diary and gain yourself some credits and ...

Um are you kidding me
LOL

Comments

You're right sundrop - I'm always surprised when people say how much they like something I've made - especially when I'm not that fussed about it when it's finished!  Post time 2015-3-11 02:30
I never.. see anything.. in my things i doo.. its silly maybe.. but i am more shy than you think but i think all of you are awesome.. I would sooner tell you in a PM.. some things. but the damn t  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 07:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 07:19
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 18:17

Um are you kidding me
LOL

I never.. see anything.. in my things i doo.. its silly maybe..  but i am more shy  than  you think
but i think all of you are awesome.. I would sooner tell you in a PM.. some things. but the damn thing   never works right for me..  as soon as i say something its say.. you have to wait.. over some thing about  24  hours

Comments

well I'm gonna tell you here... I dont want anyone go frenzy on it.. nore do i want you to change how you are with me.. Actually in more ways than one.. you have done lots for me on here.. with out  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 07:27

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 07:19
| Show all posts
Just an FYI Ladies:)  For the next 6 weeks I am working for hubby's company. He works for the parent company of a supermarket (ShopRite) and they are opening new stores.  He got me a job for 6 weeks so I may not be as active on here as I usually am.

Comments

Yes, Lucylocket, I thought the same thing, LOL. Grandmother: I have $$ to send you if you want to change your name:) <kiss> SMM: No Cod liver oil. I use to take that as a kid. YUCK  Post time 2015-3-10 08:36
ohmmy ... Sundrop.. Ill miss you and so will everyone else.. youbest pop in every now and then over the six weeks.. Be smart.. s tart taking coderliver oil vitties and dont say yukkers.. they h  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 08:07
Will miss you!  Post time 2015-3-10 07:59
Oh shikes sundrop!! I will miss you.................: drop me a pm when you can............... Oh yes, well done of getting some income to buy some more yarn..........................  Post time 2015-3-10 07:53

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 07:27
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 18:19

I never.. see anything.. in my things i doo.. its silly maybe..  but i am more shy  than  you thi ...

well I'm gonna tell you here...  I dont want anyone go frenzy on it.. nore do i want you to  change how you are with me.. Actually in more ways than one.. you have done lots for me on  here.. with out knowing it..  I have sarcoma, its in the muscles..  I've been dealing with this.. since  2002... I've been doing  good on the over all.. Mind you there a lot more to it.. and  it  takes  up to much to explain..  back then.. I donated myself to medical science.. so between my   hubbys  medical  and them..it worked out for me..  Lot of  hurdles over come..  I thought  for awhile.. I made some history.. but  just before christmas ..I  found out I have it in the  Vocal chords..  I need surgury.. but also need to  strong enough for it, and  go to seach therapy  3  hours a week.. so I know what to do after its done..   I need to get my  butt kicked.. as in the last   couple of weeks..  I've been down.. I dont if its the weather, or   just me.. I an working on Ninja Turtles right now.. I give  my stuff to the pediatric ward..  so the kids have some thing to look forward too,,

Comments

Well Sundrop if you know some personally.. Ill bring some nuns up there with heavy artillery lmao.. Then I can ruffle and rattle me tail feathers if that would help.. NO more Banana jobs for me for  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-12 08:33
You are so sweet:) Let us know when you go in for surgery, I know the man upstairs personally so I will ask him to watch over you:) <3  Post time 2015-3-11 02:30
Much love to you!  Post time 2015-3-10 11:18
bless you Lucy  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 08:23
SMM - you are such a star! Never put yourself down or not believe in yourself or what you make.............  Post time 2015-3-10 07:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 07:40
| Show all posts

septembersong61

2015-3-9 18:04

It was the photo of the wreath you made - it's just beautiful!  I've never crocheted in my life be ...

I am so knew to this .. site. still  maybe surely around the corner.. My daughters a photographer.. she  told me shes going to find me a real nice camera for me so i can take pics of my work... as  much as i love glitter gif.. she said  put my  work out.. well this is a first time for me..Im the type  that  likes others  to laff with me..  everything i say and do  comes from my  heart. I almost was  going to give up my  hat on paltalk after  17 years there... of course in the  grated rooms.. not the adult section..  but I wanted  a little more than just that.. and  by flookes i   clicked on a link.. and  there i was  in another closet till i came here. I have to make sure I'm totally smoke   free.. and  no infections .. well i said it.. now we can  continue to the next subject.. lmaoooooooooooooooo

Comments

I've missed you too grandmother.............*huggies* back to you .........!  Post time 2015-3-11 02:33
Lucy *hugs* I've missed you!  Post time 2015-3-10 08:45
do you have a Ipad? You can take nice pics on that and then post your pics to the site so we can see them.  Post time 2015-3-10 08:37
Keep kicking SMM!  Post time 2015-3-10 07:58

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 07:51
| Show all posts

LucyLocket

2015-3-9 15:25

SMM - that is beautiful! Why don't you upload it to Crochet Diary and gain yourself some credits and ...

i loved him too  i have a thing  for certain animals..  owls.. as well.  um im at  145 moneys.. so  how much more do i need to get to level three

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 08:01
| Show all posts
I can't reply to the one private message I get a day, that's sad!  You didn't do anything wrong at all, I miss you girly!:)

Comments

I did say I miss you mMinnie, I miss all of you. I get lost on these shuffels too!  Post time 2015-3-10 08:39
Grandmother did you say that to me... you miss me girly.. just askin. i get lost on this shuffle when were talking to eaach other.. sheshhhhhhh lol  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 08:22

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 08:07
| Show all posts

sundrop016

2015-3-9 18:19

Just an FYI Ladies  For the next 6 weeks I am working for hubby's company. He works for the parent ...

ohmmy ... Sundrop.. Ill miss you and so will everyone else..  youbest  pop in every now and then over the six weeks..  Be smart.. s tart taking  coderliver oil  vitties and dont say  yukkers.. they have them in jell form now.. and some  stress vitaties too boot..  specially  if  you haven't  been a  working for awhile..  dangs here i go again like a mother henn

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-10 08:17
| Show all posts

septembersong61

2015-3-9 18:04

It was the photo of the wreath you made - it's just beautiful!  I've never crocheted in my life be ...

I'm not a 100 % sure  but i think its a pattern  My friend found on the internet.. and it was like a tutorial.. Dont get me wrong shes such a fuzz box lmao... she likes everything just So..  shes  like  finicky.. type .. I know  it was hard at first   finding the right orange and I'm a jeepy when it comes to buyign wool.. for  crafts.. But i love her to bits.. lmaooo .. shes good to me.. she goes to all my appointments..and goes in right with the  doctor.. in the room with me.. Hilarious.. Dont  think i don't appreciated it as I do big time.. At least  this one way i wont  forget what's what..

Comments

its not luck.. Sundrop.. its being good to each other.. I value my friendships.. and they know.. exactly how good I am .. over it.. One thing for sure.. we don't take advantage of it.. either w  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-10 08:32

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 21:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094139 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list