English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-3-20 11:16
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-18 17:52

aw grandmother   did  you leave, hopes not.. but if were playing  hide and seek i know where to f ...

i have been trying to stay out've troubles grandmother.. No one has to  be around and I can still get myself in hawt waetr lmao

Comments

Minnie, your so funny, what are you getting in trouble about?  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-22 23:52

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-20 22:20
| Show all posts

AMW

2015-2-20 00:23

Hmmm, as an half-breed ex-pat living in Europe, may I ask something? What about the rest of us???? W ...

I agree, I would like to chat to people from all over the world :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-20 22:22
| Show all posts
Hi, my name is Natascha and I'm from the Netherlands. The Dutch chatbox is very empty, so I was wondering if it would be OK for me to post here?
I'm 42 yo, love nature and animals, and ofcourse crafty stuff, but especially cross stitching :)
Pls let me know if it's OK for me to chat here.
Thanks guys! :)

Comments

Natasha.. welcome to american chat.. Your more than welcoem to be with us.. some us are eithr surfing the sight.. or out and about,, or crafting and of course cleaning up are place each day.. ple  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-24 23:40
Welcome Natasha your more welcome to spend with us.. we have a wonderful group when ever one joins in.. I'm into sewing and crochet amigurumi stuff .. I here for laughs ans good jokes.. and b  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-1 09:22
Thanks guys I have been cross stitching for little over 5 years now I love animals and nature and fantasy patterns  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-23 23:16
Welcome Natascha . Of course you are welcome to chat with us here any time you want to.  Post time 2015-3-21 06:04
of course Natasha, the more, the merrier:) You can chat here any time you want!! Wo what have you made?  Post time 2015-3-21 04:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-21 04:08
| Show all posts
SMM: Are you here??
xmangorose: You here?

Comments

I am, here now its 6:45 now.. supper soon we need to find a chat room lmaooooooooooooo  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-21 06:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-21 06:35
| Show all posts

sundrop016

2015-3-20 15:08

SMM: Are you here??
xmangorose: You here?

I am, here now its  6:45 now.. supper soon
we need to find a chat room lmaooooooooooooo

Comments

were is the chat room.. im lost dangsssssss  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-23 05:59

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-22 23:52
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-19 20:16

i have been trying to stay out've troubles grandmother.. No one has to  be around and I can still  ...

Minnie, your so funny, what are you getting in trouble about?

Comments

troubles.. what troubles,., I was born this way lmaooooooo...  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-23 05:59

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-23 05:42
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-16 15:39

dangs where is every one..today.. Sleeping  ..  where oh where is sundrop.. and lucky locket.. and  ...

Grandmother I am... replying to  your last statement in American chat.. you said it took you  30 minutes to find the forum.. hmmmmmmmmmmm.. next  time add all the pages to you // lmao  favorites  hee hee.. what about me.. im stuck in my house only  got out  2 times.. since  January 1.. 2015.. on the  8th of jan.. for  my son bday..and the a week in hospital and  on the  4  the day after  my  birthday.. I come every day. more than twice to surf.. sheesh  but you have been totally missed.. I seen  sundrop  last  nite.. or maybe this morning.. I have pm you ladies.. and  no ones reading the pms.. cause they  surfing all the crafts rothlmfmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... But i will  say you have  been missed  big times.. and  I really do like  you Grandmother.. but I  am very  curious  what you other nick was..  lmaooooo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-23 05:47
| Show all posts
I will say I  have been  busy   watchin  butterweed  knittaway in her chair.. the poor woman..  knits her way around the  clock... and  the  poor thing .what ever she knitting..still the same  length.. c an you see  her .. in her  rocking   chair..  I kept   busy though .. for a bit.. letting  her know about  where i live way up north..  but we  have  good news.. the polar bears are heading  north.. just like the birds down south will be  coming up here.. soon..  hes a picture of a bear  heading north thought you might like that  

0000N.jpg

00000000000.jpg

Comments

grandma i have joined your group and i have chatted on there but.. i dont think brenda.. notice me when i was on.. but its been alove of chemo and radiation.. ad now.. dibetes.. dangbeasties  Details Reply Post time 2015-4-27 12:14
I LMAO at this SSM!!! You are just too much. Have you joined my group yet? If you have PM me and tell me it's you. LUCY, you can join no matter where you are! Miss you both!  Details Reply Post time 2015-4-12 08:35
see the poor polar bear hes heading further North and soon the black bears are gonna come out.. meaning i have to crank the garbage bins..so they wont get in lmaooooo  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-23 05:48

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-23 05:48
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-22 16:47

I will say I  have been  busy   watchin  butterweed  knittaway in her chair.. the poor woman..  kni ...

see the poor  polar bear hes heading  further North and  soon the black bears are gonna come out..  meaning i  have to crank  the  garbage bins..so they wont get in lmaooooo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-23 05:59
| Show all posts

grandmother

2015-3-22 10:52

Minnie, your so funny, what are you getting in trouble about?

troubles.. what  troubles,., I was born this way lmaooooooo...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-13 20:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.120317 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list