Forgot password?
 Register
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-3-7 07:09
| Show all posts
OH BOY, am I GLAD to see you back.......................;P I was about to pm you to see what you have been up to!:lol

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-7 07:39
| Show all posts
Anyone out here tonight???

Comments

well iwas out here last night.. and i didnt see anyone.. I frigin missed yesa...  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-8 08:43
Or having fun elsewhere...................!  Post time 2015-3-7 09:14
Only thee and me sundrop!! Very quiet.......... don't know where everyone has gone - hiding I expect.......................!!  Post time 2015-3-7 09:13

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-7 09:39
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-3 13:22

I c ant even PM you it  keeps say something about  24 hours and i haven't pm anyone so  f ar on   ...

Never been on a forum with so many restrictions,editing and deleted posts ...and I haven't even cussed once :lol

Comments

i read your thread.. i hear you.. its worse than Tobbies ass rothflmao... but i think you jumped a level this week didnt you.. me I had chemo and radiation earlier this week... No need to panic  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-13 06:02
I know,right  Post time 2015-3-9 06:05
VERY, very good!  Post time 2015-3-9 03:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-7 10:12
| Show all posts
  hello is any one  here on american chatter tonite just wondering as I don't   see any text lol lol   so whats everyone up  tonite lol

Comments

'Twas my wedding anniversary last night so went out dancing.............. !!  Post time 2015-3-9 03:47

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-7 10:15
| Show all posts

xMangoRose

2015-3-3 00:26

I feel like I am never going to reach level 2. It's so quiet on this forum, and things keep getting  ...

mango rose..   you will get there.. I  have faith in you.. go and  click on the finished crochet  character in crochet diary  you can make point left and center, Your being way to hard with yourself ..  I say we can all make it  we have strife and  keep each one us up and aboard..  thanks  for taking the time to read dthis

Comments

@LucyLocket -partition???  Post time 2015-3-9 06:07
it's so quiet since the partition...................!  Post time 2015-3-9 03:48
Thank you for the kind words Minnie  Post time 2015-3-8 04:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-8 08:43
| Show all posts

sundrop016

2015-3-6 18:39

Anyone out here tonight???

well iwas out here last night.. and i didnt see anyone..  I  frigin missed yesa...

Comments

Your guys are a bunch of party poopers for petey sakes  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-8 08:44

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-8 08:44
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-7 19:43

well iwas out here last night.. and i didnt see anyone..  I  frigin missed yesa...

Your guys are a bunch of party poopers for petey  sakes

Comments

back again now looking for something to respond too..................................!! Doh! No action anywhere..................................Doh!  Post time 2015-3-9 03:49
you may have been on last night as you said.. looking for someone.. and you said no one .. was on.. shhhhhhh... what am I.. im not the chocolate bunny.. rothflmaoooooooooooooo  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-9 02:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-9 02:35
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-7 19:44

Your guys are a bunch of party poopers for petey  sakes

you may have been on last night as you said.. looking for someone.. and you said  no one .. was on.. shhhhhhh... what am I.. im not the  chocolate  bunny.. rothflmaoooooooooooooo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-9 02:36
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-2-19 13:25

Umm is this a new group type of thing Racheal.. Funny  that you mentions  this.. as before I came he ...

my my  Sundrop if you re ad back on your text I told you my  birthday was  march 3... and u assumed it was  the day i had texted it.. but yes  in all i was lucky  my sister in law  put on a birthday  luncheon for me. And she made an awesome  luncheon at..  i come in and out of the day.. but I don't see to many on here at the same time..   

Comments

Sounds like your siter-in-law made SURE you celebrated your birthday SMM - well done her!!  Post time 2015-3-9 03:50

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-9 03:00
| Show all posts
debrapresley   pleased to meet you .. I think you need a good shopping trip around here. I ll bring  out  the shopping bags. and you and i can  loads of  fun..  after all it is a world of  imagination..  you can even wear my  fabulous tshirt.. so you and i can go on a real MISSION together...  after all what are  friends for

001.jpg

000k.jpg

Comments

Pick me up at 8 and don't be late!  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-9 06:03
Brilliant SMM!  Post time 2015-3-9 03:50

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 18:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 2.135089 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list