Forgot password?
 Register
View: 441|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Newbie question

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-6-10 05:02
| Show all posts |Read mode
If I want to upload a pattern or book, where do I? Ive heard the appropriate area, but I do not know what the appropriate area is or means. Then after I do upload it, do I notify anyone? Please someone explain a little bit more in detail? i will be forever grateful. Thank you very much
Post time: 2016-6-14 04:19
| Show all posts

You are most welcome I am thrilled to hear that I was helpful ...
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-12 22:06
| Show all posts

Edited by rehtac at 2016-6-12 09:38

if you look in your permissions (by clicking on your "user group" level to the right at the top of this site ) it will give you information on what you can do for your level.....to upload a pattern or book you go to your posts ( it says "my" at the top right area next to your user name click it a drop down that says "posts,favorites,friends" click post it will take you to a post area ....you will first click NEW (a blue button) then a pop up will show choose the area/topic you wish to post like (crochet magazines books) again click the "new" button (this one is in the pop up you just chose the area/topic from) after choosing, a form to fill out will be seen fill it in then "to up load" you will click the paper clip looking thing to attach your file ...it was a bit confusing my first time so I edited a few times I do hope this is a help if not I apologize ...oh yeah you do not have to notify anyone after you post an upload they will know and after they review it/them they will post to the forum you have chosen ...good luck hun...I just remembered something of importance ...before you upload a pattern or magazine/book search to see if it already exsists in another thread They do not duplicate posted/threads of the same pattern/book unless it is in a differant laugage or size then already available ...now I think I covered everything HaHa ...after all we should all try to help one another
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-11 08:45
| Show all posts
Hi
Go to the forum and see what you want to download, books/magazines, etc.  Click on that area, look for  the book/mag you want.  You don't have to tell anyonw, but yo do have to have enough gold coins and you do have to be (I believe) at Level1.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-6-11 11:09
| Show all posts
Hi, thanks for the reply. Do I have to be level 1 to upload a pattern or book, not download. I am confused on how to post a book or pattern. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-6-13 13:35
| Show all posts
rehtac

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-6-12 08:06

if you look in your permissions (by clicking on your "user group" level to the right at the top of t ...

Thank you, thank you, for taking the time to answer this question in detail for me. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. Now it all makes sense. I can't thank you enough. And yes, we should try to help another, and you sure have helped me. Thanks again! )

Comments

You are most welcome I am thrilled to hear that I was helpful ...  Details Reply Post time 2016-6-14 04:19

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 05:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073341 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list