| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: XStitchDoc
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Does anyone stitch from their Kindle/Android/iPad?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2012-8-19 23:39
| Show all posts

Oh, that sucks. Sorry. I wish I could be of more help but I haven't used a droid based OS in a while. Hope you find something though!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-20 00:53
| Show all posts
I'll keep trying it until something better comes along. Maybe it will get easier as I use it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-20 01:28
| Show all posts
waterbaby842 replied at 2012-8-19 08:10
Now I want to buy an iPad!!!  Darn you all

You will not regret getting an iPad, I've had mine over a year and still can't put it down, best purchase ever.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-8-20 09:25
| Show all posts
I use ipads exclusively to stitch! But I do do only small stitching projects so I just use the typical Stanza for my pdfs as I can keep track of what I've done rather easily. I also subscribe to CrossStitcher on my ipad! :D

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-8-20 09:54
| Show all posts
Magazines too?!?!

Oh my.... I had not thought of that! I really AM almost out of space for all my books and charts and magazines (and fabric and floss and thread and yarn and...) but if all of my magazines, books, and charts were electronic.... I would have room for more fabric and floss and thread and yarn and beads and charms and scissors and....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-8 22:58
| Show all posts
I use my ipad alot as the zoom feature is so useful. I just use ibooks which can read pdfs. The zoom feature is brilliant but does drain the battery if you use it alot. I tend to keep a paper copy of the symbols and floss colours handy to avoid changing pages too often.

Comments

myusername that is a good idea. I can see that it would be alot easier with a floss/symbol list on paper, maybe even taped to the back of the tablet  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-27 12:06

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-9 00:52
| Show all posts
XStitchDoc replied at 2012-8-17 08:35
Well, Holly, many people do. In fact, my employer allows me to print pretty much whatever I want. I  ...

compliments for your honesty xStitch xD most ppl rather being dishonest and sound "good" or acceptable to others but it is a normal and human behaviour!,, Behavioural economics and psychology acknowledges that and proved it by experiements that we as humans would take some benefit (varies from person to person) if given a chance or authority to do so.. it is just that everyone of us reacts differently  to it,, Answering your question yes I tried because I do not have enough space to keep all my printed patterns hehe sometimes I get tired so I take a break :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-13 14:25
| Show all posts
I adore stitching from my iPad. I also use iXS to convert small graphics, xfloss to track my floss stash, and XStitchCalc to calculate fabric sizes. :)
I don't know what I'd do without it now, honestly.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-24 00:21
| Show all posts
Sometimes I use my laptop. But only sometimes and I don´t like it very much. I need paper, because I am marking finished crosses.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-24 03:29
| Show all posts
I love the suggestion i read on here.  I have a Android and I love it.  To cross stitch and mark the charts on it would be amazing.  

I can do limited photocopyies and printing at work... my "co-workers" know, but the boss don't.  Then again they know i'm on facebook.  As long as my work is done.  And i'm good at what I do.  As for printing patterns, I only print what i'm working on, never more.  Then again i print out my RPG (tabletop gaming) stuff here all the time.

Now for my question,  someone mention ezpdf and repligo.  do you use them together or two different programs. I really don't like apple, so I rather use my tablet (android - ASUS Transformer prime)... well i might just bite the bullet and buy both.  its only 2.99 each.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 23:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054411 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list