| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: doll Russian ren xsdStitch
Author: XStitchDoc
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Does anyone stitch from their Kindle/Android/iPad?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-8-7 23:12
| Show all posts
Not yet but looking for it

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-13 04:21
| Show all posts
IHave heard so many wonderful things for Pattern keeper, but now it’s only available for Android. I have Ipad so I am hoping they come out with an IPad version. Look on You Tube lots of tutorials for the learning curve. Good luck. Happy stitching

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-13 04:26
| Show all posts

Wow!  That is great!  I especially liked that you can zoom in and put your own grid lines. Thank you so much for showing the pictures.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-10-4 02:36
| Show all posts
I use goodreader recently and love it

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-11-12 09:08
| Show all posts
I used to use Goodnotes - but now there is a new app for IOS which I have been using and really enjoying!  It's called Markup R-XP it looks and does very similar stuff to the Android App Pattern Keeper. Would definitely recommend! They even give you a really good free version, so you don't have to pay for the full price App.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-11-15 19:42
| Show all posts
I use pattern keeper and loving it, working a large project with 235 colors so makes finding colors so much easier.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-12-3 10:50
| Show all posts
I finally tried Patternkeeper, and it is a game-changer for me.  I've been stitching for years, but always from paper patterns, marking things off with colored pencils or highlighters. I tried the demo on a whim and I'm absolutely hooked. It has totally changed the way I stitch:  it's faster (since I can just highlight all the stitches of one color so I don't miss them), and I don't have to worry about page boundaries.  It took me a little bit to get used to looking at a lit screen, but I won't go back to paper unless I have to. THis was one of the few apps that I immediately thought "where have you been all my life!".  
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-12-20 14:14
| Show all posts
I use Pattern Keeper (Android). I really like it. Simple to use and a month free trial.
There is also Mark Up- RXP (I think). It's available on all platforms I believe, it has a learning curve (still learning) but you can use charts from any source available.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-1-8 04:48
| Show all posts
I use GoodReader on my iPad and I love it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 23:43
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-7 19:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046073 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list