| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: XStitchDoc
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Does anyone stitch from their Kindle/Android/iPad?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2012-11-10 19:10
| Show all posts
I use my android for small chart. Sometimes I print in black & white and have a look on the picture with the mobile

Comments

what program did you end up picking??  Details Reply Post time 2012-11-11 04:26

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-11 04:26
| Show all posts
segoj replied at 2012-11-10 06:10
I use my android for small chart. Sometimes I print in black & white and have a look on the picture  ...

what program did you end up picking??

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 07:51
| Show all posts
Interesting like crazy. I was thinking of getting an ipad. Now this confirms it. Now next question Ipad or Ipad mini..? Please help. And a list of the recommended software and where to get would be wonderful.
:D:loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 12:06
| Show all posts
myusername replied at 2012-9-9 00:58
I use my ipad alot as the zoom feature is so useful. I just use ibooks which can read pdfs. The zoom ...

myusername that is a good idea. I can see that it would be alot easier with a floss/symbol list on paper, maybe even taped to the back of the tablet :)

Comments

Since I have an ipad, i use it for my cross stitch patterns. Jpg's in my cameraroll and pdf's in ibooks. I never have to print yet!  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-27 18:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 18:43
| Show all posts
R Lee replied at 2013-3-27 04:06
myusername that is a good idea. I can see that it would be alot easier with a floss/symbol list on ...

Since I have an ipad, i use it for my cross stitch patterns. Jpg's in my cameraroll and pdf's in ibooks. I never have to print yet!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 19:01
| Show all posts
Thanx to your suggestions I've just send a cross stitch pattern to my Kindle...and it works!!! :D

I've tried once to stitch using my samsung ace, but I wasn't satisfied, so thank you all so much :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-31 06:31
| Show all posts
XStitchDoc replied at 2012-8-17 16:35
Well, Holly, many people do. In fact, my employer allows me to print pretty much whatever I want. I  ...

I am allowed to print at work - you just put some change for the copy costs into a jar and every couple of months we use the money for morning tea at work.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-22 15:50
| Show all posts
I use EZ PDF reader on my iPad and nook tablet

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-22 18:10
| Show all posts
I stitch and do all my crafrs from my lap top, before I used to print everything, but now I have no printer at home, so it is only way doing from the screen

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-22 18:11
| Show all posts
depending on the size of the pattern i use my nook.  if its a big project then i still print so i can highlight, make markings, etc.  if its a smaller pattern or im taking it with me then nook is great.  i put in a memory card and use the shelves feature to organise them.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 06:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063803 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list