Forgot password?
 Register
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-5-27 12:41
| Show all posts
I'm from Southern California, USA.. Seems chattering will help get some patterns!! And heaven knows I'm good at talking!!

Comments

LOL. Welcome:) Where in S. Callie are you from? I have a brother there. Yes, the more you comment on people's projects, the more points you will get.  Post time 2015-5-27 22:49

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-29 23:06
| Show all posts
i'm from Eastern Missouri!

Comments

Sundropp.. please pm me.. or send me an email.. it be appreciaters  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-31 08:53
Hi & welcome to our area:) What is your craft? We are from all different timezones here so it's hard to get together, but we leave messages for each other:)  Post time 2015-5-29 23:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-31 08:53
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
GorjussLover

2015-5-29 10:06

i'm from Eastern Missouri!

Sundropp..  please  pm me.. or send me an email..  it be appreciaters

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-31 11:08
| Show all posts

I'm new to this and still don't know what i'm doing

Comments

Then come back an hour later and do the same. You will get to Level 1 and then they will give you one message, then two messages, etc. Welcome to the site:) We're a friendly bunch on the Amer. site.  Post time 2015-6-2 03:49
what do you want to know what to do? You have to play. To get coins, go to knit or crochet Diary and comment on the patterns there until you can no longer get gold coins for commenting.  Post time 2015-6-2 03:47
Darkthing.. Its a great site here... I haven't been as active as i should.. but ill be in and out .. leave a post.. one of us will get back to you like i just did..  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-1 01:24

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-1 01:24
| Show all posts

Darkthings

2015-5-30 22:08

I'm new to this and still don't know what i'm doing

Darkthing.. Its a great site here... I haven't been as active as i should.. but ill be in and out ..  leave a post.. one of  us will get back to you like i just did..

Comments

oh and don't do like i did.. i got discouraged fast.. but then i am also very sick with my health.. This is one of the reasons I started coming here.I have saracoma.. it effect the muscles in my bod  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-1 01:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-1 01:28
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-5-31 12:24

Darkthing.. Its a great site here... I haven't been as active as i should.. but ill be in and out  ...

oh and don't do like i did.. i got discouraged fast.. but then i am also very sick with my health.. This is one of the reasons I  started coming here.I have saracoma.. it  effect the muscles in my body. it more explanartory on googles.. I am not here for  drama..  or  to make any feel bad for me.. I am quiet the opposite to all that.. Just want to have fun on here.. and share and make  jokes.. etc.and share share share.. what i have  once i get to know how to post.. I have met some wonderful  peoples on this site..  come through here and we did have fun at the time

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-1 01:33
| Show all posts
Sundrop are you here... i see that your online on your wall and left a message to you.. but it seems your surfing.. and missing my replies.. or.. what i am texting to you  you don't see it.. So is that something again they puled out've the program not being a smart alex about it when i say it.. But if i pm .. a  admin.. they don't  talk to me  back either.. ooooooooooooooh boy!!!

Comments

i, I didn't see it. Sorry. I try to check to see if I have PMs while I surf but no one comes on here so I gave up, LOL. I will check again. They don't talk to me either, I don't think they like us.  Post time 2015-6-2 03:51

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-1 10:52
| Show all posts
Well  grandmother.. My knees were  to replace 25 years ago.. But I  think it wont  to long they may have  to go in my cancer is now in my vocal chords.. and  for all of you i have been totally missing you all ive been in an out've here daily..  and you can see im still on level two.. good lord I've been  missing you all and its really not all that easy on me when i miss you all.. very much so.. i plan on coming here  my  time  9:30 am.. so if your around drop me aline

Comments

I might be able to be on line tomorrow Tues at that time (well, my time in the USA, LOL. Forgot where your from).  Post time 2015-6-2 03:53

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-4 05:58
| Show all posts
Hello???? Anyone home?

Comments

hello I am homeeeeeeeeeee You rawks sundrop  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-6 03:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-6 03:57
| Show all posts

sundrop016

2015-6-3 16:58

Hello???? Anyone home?

hello I am homeeeeeeeeeee
You rawks sundrop

Comments

Well you weren't home when I was here:) LOL  Post time 2015-6-7 06:23
get any gifts today?  Post time 2015-6-6 06:54

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-18 04:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079528 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list