Post time: 2015-7-17 10:07
| Show all posts
WOOT WOOT ... Oh where oh where is my Sundroppppppppppppppp

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-17 11:01
| Show all posts
SUNDROP Here is to you my friend... I am always thinking about  you... You RAWK  my friend SUNDROP.jpg SUNDROP 2.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-17 11:56
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
RachelBiser

2015-2-19 23:26

You can still small talk on the main page a bit, but movies and holidays and all that is now suppose ...

That's new to me..

Comments

msmidha: you can stay her and talk to us, we're a friendly bunch:)  Post time 2015-7-18 06:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-18 15:23
| Show all posts
@Sundrop

Thanks for your comment-

Have taken a peek now and then, and you are surely a friendly bunch, no doubt about that. Only problem is that a lot of the chat seems to be what I call 'insider' chat, the kind you have to been there from the beginning and know what it's all about to get it. Add to that the issue of time, me being on EU time and would always be adding comments after the fact, is just plain annoying. Like inserting comments after the conversation is already over. But will keep dropping by, hopefully with a word or two. :)

Comments

messages for each other.  Post time 2015-7-27 08:59
AMW...I wasn't here from the beginning and everyone here is from somewhere else:) Sexyminniemouse is from Canada, Gill is originally from the UK, but lives in France, I'm in the US. We just leave  Post time 2015-7-27 08:58

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-19 06:10
| Show all posts
Hi guys! I'm new here.  I'm really excited to start finding patterns and sharing patterns.  What ways are there to "level up" quickly?  I was very excited to find a pattern that I am not able to download yet.  I really can't wait to immerse myself in this community :)

Comments

Remember to go it to My Center and hit tasks for some $$$, comment on posts. You'll get there before you know it:) Let me know when you get to Level 1:)  Post time 2015-7-27 09:00
AMW
Personally I don't think you should worry about levels too much, but do what comes naturally. You'll be at level 1 faster than you think. On the subject of downloading, don't get carried away and spe  Details Reply Post time 2015-7-19 18:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-19 18:02
| Show all posts

Crochet123Queen

2015-7-18 23:10

Hi guys! I'm new here.  I'm really excited to start finding patterns and sharing patterns.  What way ...

Personally I don't think you should worry about levels too much, but do what comes naturally. You'll be at level 1 faster than you think.

On the subject of downloading, don't get carried away and spend all your GC. I budget myself, and don't download more than I can make up in 48 hours (hourly tasks) plus a little bit more. That way I'm always adding to my stash of GC, and every now and then will splurge.

In the meantime I keep other patterns that I want in collections. You can also add them to favorites, or subscribe to a collection already in existence, or any combination of the above.

Just go with it.:)

Comments

Oh, I didn't know about collections. I need to go learn how to do that so that I can keep my wishes up-to-date. Thank you for mentioning it.  Details Reply Post time 2015-7-19 23:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-19 23:03
| Show all posts

AMW

2015-7-19 18:02

Personally I don't think you should worry about levels too much, but do what comes naturally. You' ...

Oh, I didn't know about collections.  I need to go learn how to do that so that I can keep my wishes up-to-date.  Thank you for mentioning it.

Comments

AMW
Just check under any pattern for a tab labeled collection. You'll be able to do several collections, how many depending on your level.  Details Reply Post time 2015-7-21 00:11

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-7-19 23:06
| Show all posts
Facebook group?  Point me, please

Comments

Facebook Group????  Post time 2015-7-27 09:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-21 00:11
| Show all posts

stitchergirl.li

2015-7-19 16:03

Oh, I didn't know about collections.  I need to go learn how to do that so that I can keep my wish ...

Just check under any pattern for a tab labeled collection. You'll be able to do several collections, how many depending on your level.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-23 00:54
| Show all posts
Sundrop..  Good morning  girl... ,  i keep wrackingme  fingers on the keys to make point...  i  need  184 points to level  4.. amen...  im gonna  have to  really beat the  keys...    n owitce .. that when u come on herer you get  50 points .. when you start, so im mageing that when you hit  level4  you musy get a nice start up.. well  huggers  girl.. back to crochet patterns

Comments

Good morning Hum! You are so funny, you crack me up:) Beat those keys:) I know you get the 50 pts when you log on here, didn't you know that??? The start up's always the same:)  Post time 2015-7-27 09:03

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-4 08:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.116195 sec., 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list