Post time: 2015-7-27 09:04
| Show all posts
OOOOOh Gill, where are you?????

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-29 15:30
| Show all posts
Hi, my name is stitcherex, I am new to this thread.  I would like to seek some advice on 2 online stores based in the US before purchasing from them.  I have posted a thread on this, but there has been no reply, therefore trying my luck here :)

I want to buy GAST cotton threads, the 10m skeins.  These 2 sites seem to have them, and cheaper than 123stitch and most US sites.  Has anyone bought from them, or heard of them ?
1) Needlework Plus
2) Needle in a Haystack (the one in Alameda, California)

GAST has recently increased their 5m cotton to USD2.40 a skein.  Most sites retail around this price, except Needlework Plus which retails at 1.75 / 5m skein, and 2.95 /10m skein.

Appreciate your views or experience buying from them or what you have heard about them.

Thanks !

Comments

I will most def:) Good luck with your search!  Post time 2015-7-30 21:41
Thanks sundrop, appreciate your response. I hesitate to buy fr sites that the stitching community is not familiar with. If you hear of anything, do drop me a note. Cheers, :)  Post time 2015-7-30 08:07
Hi & Welcome to the site:) I live in NJ and I have never heard of these stores. I'm sorry I can't help you.The other women here are from Canada and the UK. You can feel free to ask us anything  Post time 2015-7-30 07:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-3 05:45
| Show all posts
Sundrop your so wonderful. hey  girl i wrote an email and never got one back..  love them pictures too...
IS anyone  home  on American Chat...  Where else can we go to jibber jabber lmao

Comments

did you ever get my email? I did answer you.  Post time 2015-8-22 00:30
I sent one back to you. Did you get it yet?  Post time 2015-8-6 21:54

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-26 05:58
| Show all posts
Hi!
I keep getting my posts sent to "recycle".  I guess I'm not posting to the right place?  I wanted to start a new thread but when I click on "New", it looks like I will be posting to the Daily Chat forum and not the American Chat.  I saw someone else asked this as well, but I couldn't find an answer.  Sorry if this was already covered!

Comments

to start a new thread, hit Reply on the bottom left side of this site. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. The others don't come on here very often, but we do leave messages for one another.  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-4 07:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-2 00:48
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
grandmother

2015-2-19 23:03

Thank you Rachel!  I think as long as we talk in it every day it will stay on top Sundrop.  In daily ...

AND I THOUGHT THAT OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS WOULDN'T STEAL FROM DESIGNERS! HOW SAD :(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-4 03:38
| Show all posts
Wheeeeeew....did it ever get hot all of a sudden!  I just let the dogs out and it was relatively cool and a bit overcast and now that I have a bit of ambition to weed some flower beds, the sun came out, the breeze basically quit and the humidity went up!  Oh well, back to crocheting...must keep myself entertained!!

Comments

If you mean Lake Michigan, you'd be correct. I'm in Wisconsin! lol Now that the kids are all in school and I have time to be outside, the weather is really not cooperating! It's cool, but it's wet  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-4 20:53
it's been very hot and humid here. I'm in NJ, where do you live? I'm going to take a wild guess and say your across the pond???  Post time 2015-9-4 07:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-4 07:39
| Show all posts

xstitchcrazy1

2015-8-25 16:58

Hi!
I keep getting my posts sent to "recycle".  I guess I'm not posting to the right place?  I wante ...

to start a new thread, hit Reply on the bottom left side of this site.  Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  The others don't come on here very often, but we do leave messages for one another.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-4 20:53
| Show all posts

xstitchcrazy1

2015-9-3 13:38

Wheeeeeew....did it ever get hot all of a sudden!  I just let the dogs out and it was relatively coo ...

If you mean Lake Michigan, you'd be correct.  I'm in Wisconsin! lol  Now that the kids are all in school and I have time to be outside, the weather is really not cooperating!  It's cool, but it's wet and sticky and the weather said it's supposed to be like this all weekend.  Ugh!

Comments

Did the weather ever cooperate? Hot & humid here. The rain we have had is nothing to speak of. Would be nice if it rained in the evenings:)  Post time 2015-9-7 00:00

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-8 00:49
| Show all posts
Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day!  We just got back from our local Labor Day parade.  It's mostly firetrucks and collector cars but as long as they throw out candy, the kids are happy!  It stormed this morning and they were calling for overcast skies with possible more rain during the parade.  Ya...right.  When the sun came out, it really came out!  Umbrella next year for sure, then I'm covered for rain or sun!

Comments

We went to our son's house. I played in the pool with our granddaughter, our dil bar b q'ed and our son & hubby just chilled in the air conditioned house:)  Post time 2015-9-9 07:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-8 05:41
| Show all posts
Well well, Where  is everyone...  now.. shesh.. I  just came to see if this section.. has changed any since Iwas last  here.. Same  page is still up.. we need to put some  inspiration like we use to in this  sight lmaooo like we did many moons ago..  Ok.. Sundrop.. I  sent yea another eamail since  yesterday.. And Lucylocket  if your around.. I  sent you a message while you were on last  night.. and I heard didllly squat back.. Rothflmaooooooooooo,, I am in sever   pain.. with my leg.. its cooking  from the insidea to  the outer skin..  Since june 23.. been On IV  24/7 and a nurse c omingin every day.. to change my IV.. and  tend to my bandaging lol .. And Im still  have the energy  to laugh.. that way i aint  concentrating on the pain.. lol

Comments

only one who still comes here:) I always check to see if anyone adds to this site. Guess it's you, me and xstitchcrazy1, LOL  Post time 2015-9-9 07:47
Hey SMM:) I sent you an email. You don't need GC's, you need points. You need to start getting busy, no one can help you with points:) Did the drs give you anything for the pain?? I think I'm the  Post time 2015-9-9 07:45

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 21:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096247 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list