Forgot password?
 Register
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-9-11 04:19
| Show all posts
Sundrop..Years ago i went to  Pain management program from the  hospital and  haveing  permanent chronical andclinical  depression... my  whole life..  they  had me on lithium and morphine. almost 8 years... I was a zombie..I was told when your on medication to long..and  who want off them..  you have to go in..a unit.. for withdrawls.. Fat chance.. and  another thing was  you have to make  sure the meds are  taken alwaysata certaintime.. well it was along  weekend  coming up..and to make  very short.. the  dotor left town.. and  no  script phoned in.. Oh ohhhhhhhhh..So i was mad.,. knowingi couldnt see  until the  the  following week..and  No one  was  gonna help witha script.. not even at emergency.. So I tioldmy  husband.. and  believe  me  to talk to me way back then.. was like  pulling teeth to understand me..  I told  him very nicely.. I am going cold turkey.. and he had 3 months to put  up with me or  shape out his choice.. I  am nevr gonna take anything  for  any type of  pain.. or script.. so im ona  throid pill.. water pill.. my depression meds.. and i need sleep meds too..as if  i dont  takea sleep med.. i can stay up around the  clock.. as much as  4  days.. then sleep.. but the most sleep id get is  3-4 hours.. max... So TADDDAAAAAAA.. I am me.. im whole again rothflmaooooo ..  yep Im crazy.. fun loving...  enjoy what I  can.. and  be  the natural hoot I am..  nothing  bothers me any more mentally..  Anyways.. nope  i dont take pain relief.. sunderop.. adn heres what i use to look  like  back then

ZOMBIE 1.jpg

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-15 21:40
| Show all posts
haven't heard from you, you ok?

Comments

my legs cooking inside still... im gong to send yopu dogs I have.. sundrop..  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-15 22:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-15 22:34
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
sundrop016

2015-9-15 08:40

haven't heard from you, you ok?

my legs cooking inside still...  im gong  to send yopu dogs I have.. sundrop..

Comments

NO dear friend.. they cant do anything for my legs.. they look horrid..So lets all get together and have some fun.. moneys tight.. No benifts.. even though my hubby did retire... and still worki  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-23 02:33
Hello Sundrop, SexyMM, and LL, I sure miss seeing y'all. I never get any gold here so I rarely come. No fun if you can't buy LOL  Post time 2015-9-16 11:38
SMM, I've mailed you on the forum.... Sundrop - well done on learning to crochet........... wish you lived closer to me I could give you some tips................... Talk soon!  Post time 2015-9-16 04:44
can't they do something for your legs???? I'm so excitted that I can now crochet, LMAO. Thanks for sending me all that you've sent!  Post time 2015-9-16 04:23

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-19 12:17
| Show all posts
are you  kidding me .. them fixing my  leg.. eastier  seaid than done.. i get it back.. as  blitx iof a  vety  tine  pin point of a whoe asn  start the  thing all over again.. andi m not outve the woods yet.. grrrrrr,,,, But i am wiching  our task bar si going to  be  fix.. its like a canary.. opllu wants a cracket..  patitenci  is a verture.. i  just  hopw it comes back really soon that... I  know every one is trying to do thre best  for ebvery one to  the forun  going smooth.. thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-23 02:33
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-9-15 09:34

my legs cooking inside still...  im gong  to send yopu dogs I have.. sundrop..

NO dear friend.. they  cant do anything  for my legs.. they  look horrid..So lets all get together and have some  fun.. moneys tight.. No benifts.. even though my  hubby did retire... and still working  for the same  school boaard for the last 30 years. Now dont freaK ladies.. As I am NOT freaking myself.. Im on BORROWED  TIME but im still gonna  kick  but and keep laughing as much as i can.. I think its nice the  fours us  are  actually here on the ame spot.. and same channel.. lmaoooooooooo Double wammy  on that one for sure.. loves  yea  all .. your  awesome ChatterPeeps

Comments

My husband did NOT.. retire.. it a typo .. area from my last convoy  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-23 02:36

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-23 02:36
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-9-22 13:33

NO dear friend.. they  cant do anything  for my legs.. they  look horrid..So lets all get togethe ...

My  husband  did NOT.. retire.. it a typo .. area from my last convoy

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-23 06:15
| Show all posts
Hi SMM - check out your emails here on site - I sent you one a while back and you haven't answered. Sounds like you're still kicking and screaming...................., are you still crocheting?
You haven't answered my email concerning your favourite lalaloopsy patterns.............:lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-25 03:19
| Show all posts
@LucyLocket -I'm bacckkkk! Got booted from you know where just like you said I would :lol :lol :lol Tried to pm but apparently I am only allowed to send one a day. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comments

OMG she is...I remember she came out a called a newbie stupid for asking clarification on one of the rules....their understanding/use of English is often very confusing to us native speakers.  Post time 2015-9-26 08:52
oh yes, it was grandmother. She is a bitch!!! A few of us got kicked out of there. I explained everything to Admin but apparently she didn't care. Grandmother should be kicked out.  Post time 2015-9-26 07:42
Omg.. me too.. I try in go to the room since sept 6... and i have over 11000 in diamonds.. damn i wished i could used them up .. i get this.. the page or link cant be found.. To be honest..  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-25 22:59
I've heard through the grapevine that I was accused of sharing my email address....now how would they know that unless they went into my pm's LOL Whatever!  Post time 2015-9-25 09:36
Grandmother hated me lol Not sure who everything was fine one day, next banned no explaination...  Post time 2015-9-25 09:35
Hi, I'm an outcast from there also, LOL. Who kicked you out? For me it was grandmother, she's more like a mother, LMAO. Quite a few of us got the boot from there. Welcome here:)  Post time 2015-9-25 05:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-25 22:59
| Show all posts

arbed

2015-9-24 14:19

@LucyLocket -I'm bacckkkk! Got booted from you know where just like you said I would     ...

Omg..  me  too.. I  try in go to the room  since  sept 6... and i have over 11000 in diamonds.. damn i wished i could  used them up ..   i get this.. the page or link cant be found..  To be honest..  this is  far a better forum.. I think  the knitting and the crochet.. sections.. should  be more under..  kids clothes, baby clothes.. amigurumi..  so forth.. Me..  I think.. Im banned.. or way up north..  I  am more happier here.. I  jsut  find it  hard.. when  we can chatter back and   forth.. I  guess I miss the social aspect of it all.. I  find it too clicky..  If your  going to  banned them.. atleast  say so..  or t alk with each other.. etc. just   dont  go Poof..  ..

Comments

I get the same page and I had about 13,000 diamonds, now I must rebuild my fortune haha I moved up in levels too quickly (without paying the monthly subscription) through participating....you would th  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-25 23:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-25 23:01
| Show all posts
Im so glad your back lucy.. I did  write to you twice.. my dear friend

FLOWERS.jpg

Comments

Thanks for the flowers SMM -much appreciated - you haven't replied to my email...................  Post time 2015-10-2 03:53

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-1 00:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103537 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list