Forgot password?
 Register
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-6-11 13:27
| Show all posts
Hey Sundrop I am totally  grateful I go a  love gift.. my  friend  .. see Transfer received        Gold Coin +135        From sundrop016 Income transfers        2015-06-05 10:23 I am going to send  you and email  in the next few days.. my  friend

Comments

My pleasure:). Sent you an email:)  Post time 2015-6-13 07:04
Dangs.. I can believe this . .are they kidding with me.. I'm still at level 3... now come on now... I should be on level 3 right now.. And for me to say anything.. I know my math well.. now th  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-12 05:17
Go shopping, have fun! I'm waiting for that email:) <3  Post time 2015-6-11 21:39

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-12 05:17
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-6-11 00:27

Hey Sundrop I am totally  grateful I go a  love gift.. my  friend  .. see Transfer received        Gold Coi ...

Dangs.. I can believe this . .are they kidding with me.. I'm still at  level 3... now  come on now... I  should be on level  3 right now..  
And for me to say anything.. I know  my math well.. now they say  I need another 61 ... Good lord..  They  keep turning the  barrel of apples.. eventually..  There ain't going to be  any more apples..in the pit..  How can you generate  on something when  they take all the fun outve.it..
I really  wanted to get involded on here.. Help out   putting up patterns  take them down..  but  its  like  pulling teeth on here.. SunDrop.. and  here I am trying to keep you to hang  in.. Like my hubby says..  You cant lead the horse to water.. if he don't want to drink it  lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments

I need another 36 pts to get to next level:) You gotta work harder:)  Post time 2015-6-13 07:05
Opps I ment to sa y level 2.. I am on trying desperately to get to 3.. shhhhhhhhhhhhh  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-12 05:18

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-12 05:18
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-6-11 16:17

Dangs.. I can believe this . .are they kidding with me.. I'm still at  level 3... now  come on no ...

Opps I  ment to sa y  level 2.. I am on trying  desperately to get to 3.. shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

a duplicate  Post time 2015-6-13 07:03
we know what you meant to say, LOL. You probably posted on the same item more than once. It happens to me all the time. Just keep going. Go to something else and comment, this way you know its not  Post time 2015-6-13 07:02
I'm still working on getting level 1!  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-12 05:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-12 05:39
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-6-12 05:18

Opps I  ment to sa y  level 2.. I am on trying  desperately to get to 3.. shhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm still working on getting level 1!

Comments

Hey Sundrop.. check your email sis.. wootwoot... hope you like it.. lmao...  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-24 03:22
Hi Kaden, you will get there. Just keep posting comments, then go to another subject, knitting, crochet, sewing, e tc.  Post time 2015-6-13 07:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-24 03:22
| Show all posts

kaden

2015-6-11 16:39

I'm still working on getting level 1!

Hey Sundrop.. check your email sis..  wootwoot...  hope  you like it.. lmao...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-24 23:40
| Show all posts

Natascha137

2015-3-20 09:22

Hi, my name is Natascha and I'm from the Netherlands. The Dutch chatbox is very empty, so I was wond ...

Natasha.. welcome to american chat..  Your more than welcoem to be with us.. some us  are eithr surfing the  sight.. or  out and about,, or crafting and of course cleaning up are place each day.. please a note.. or something  your  doing.. someone will reply. most of them are  from england..and  europe that  come here.. In in Canada..  My home land was  the Netherland.. as i was born there... enjoy... the sight lots too see. Dutch translation to the above  gelieve een notitie .. of iets wat je doet .. iemand zal antwoorden . de meeste van hen zijn afkomstig uit england..and europa die hier komen .. In in Canada .. Mijn vaderland is de Netherland .. als ik daar was geboren ... genieten ... de aanblik veel te

Comments

Hi Natasha:) We welcome everyone here. I'm in the USA:) SMM: I didn't know your Dutch:)  Post time 2015-6-27 03:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-25 01:03
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-5-10 17:25

and im from Canada... Happy Mother's day to you Sundrop... Sure miss our  good ole days in here.. ...

Hey its June 24 and we haven't  had very nice weather..  but my strawberrys are up early this year.. im tryingto build up my stock of amigurumies so I can  go sell them a the  sidewalk sale down town. .. stil on anotheraboutof chemo and raid..  and last week making chilli..  if cutthe tip of my finger.. lucky to still have it

Comments

how's your finger doing??  Post time 2015-6-28 23:12
we won't hold it against you that your a Canadian, LMAO. Our friends live in Canada and we visited two years ago. Beautiful country:) Niagara Falls on your side is nicer than the US side:)  Post time 2015-6-28 23:11
Hi, Grandmother is on a Bible trip. Did you join her facebook page? I could have sworn I saw your name there and she said it wasn't you, LOL. Maybe she's thinking of someone else! <3  Post time 2015-6-27 03:27

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-25 06:58
| Show all posts

grandmother

2015-4-11 19:35

I LMAO at this SSM!!! You are just too much.  Have you joined my group yet?  If you have PM me and ...

Dang i sodo mmiss you grandmother.. shesh..  I have  pm you many a  times.. never gettareply back ..shookies.. them dang patterns.. have got  you wraped around the  middle finger, like really  lmaooooooooooooooo

Comments

Grandmother I have jooined your group... long ago.. i try to send a message too and nothign comes back on F/b or here on your w all here.. shooks thank goodness i have PATIIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Details Reply Post time 2015-6-28 03:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-6-28 03:35
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-6-24 17:58

Dang i sodo mmiss you grandmother.. shesh..  I have  pm you many a  times.. never gettareply back ...

Grandmother I have  jooined your  group... long  ago.. i try  to send a message too and  nothign  comes  back on F/b or  here on your  w all  here.. shooks  thank goodness i have PATIIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE rothflmao

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-3 06:54
| Show all posts
SMM, keep liking everyone's craft, you only need 13 to get to Level 3. I'm tired of seeing you at Level 2, LOL & keep clicking into "My Center" & "Tasks" every hour.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-17 20:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072832 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list